Ogled Limited terms and conditions are stated below
1. Product Availability and Description
Ogled Limited take care to ensure that all item information and pricing featured on the website are accurate.
All items are sold as described or sold as seen if the customer views the item in person. Due to the nature of antiques, it is impossible to describe all defects, prior restoration with the item and customers must expect marks and defects commensurate with the age of the item.
Customers may at anytime prior to order placement request a condition report in writing or by phone for the item. This report will be provided at the earliest opportunity by Ogled Antiques and will describe in greater detail any major defects or prior restoration to the best of their ability. Ogled Antiques strongly recommend customers view the item/s in person prior to purchase to satisfy themselves of the condition of the item.
Ogled reserve the right to amend the pricing levels or description at anytime.
In the event, there is a change with regards to the pricing or item description, for what ever reason and the customer has placed an order, Ogled Limited can cancel any order with no liability to Ogled Limited. In the event of this occurrence, Ogled will inform the customer (by one of the following methods: e-mail, phone or in person), as applicable, the following:
- The correct pricing
- The correct description
- Cancellation of the order
At which point the customer can either:
- Accept the item at the new price and continue with the order
- Accept the product as newly describe and continue with the order
- Cancel the order and receive a full refund for the monies paid.
Ogled Limited reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at anytime without reason.
All goods are subject to availability. There may be times where an order has been received via the website (by reservation, full payment or by e-mail) but the item may have already been sold by other methods (not limited to: in person, by telephone, agreement with another member of staff, by e-mail etc.) and not through the website.
In the event the customer has placed an order for an item that is no longer available Ogled Limited will cancel your order and notify you accordingly. If Ogled Limited have already processed your payment, then a full refund will be given.
All items sold by Ogled Limited exclude shipping, unless stated or agreed in writing. The following conditions apply.
3. Returns Policy
- Customer pays for shipping:
- Customer must arrange for packaging and collection of the good/s from the provided address
- In the event the customer would like Ogled Limited to organise the packaging, shipping and insurance, then Ogled will be please do this via a professional company and the company will charge the customer directly.
- Title of the goods passes to the buyer upon collection of the good/s by the packaging company or delivery of the goods to the packaging company by Ogled Limited.
- Cost of this service is at the customers cost and liability
- Shipping costs included in the cost of the goods.
- Ogled will arrange for the shipping of the goods
- Ogled will organize packaging, insurance and shipping of the goods
- Title of the goods passes to the buyer upon receipt of the good/s by the customer (proof of delivery).
5. Condition of Goods
- The buyer is responsible for the return of the goods at their expense to an address supplied by Ogled antiques upon confirmation of cancellation. The buyer must have the good/s professionally packed to ensure safe carriage.
- If the buyer would like Ogled Limited to arrange professional packaging, insurance and shipping and the cost is less than the purchase price, then Ogled will be happy to do this and the costs for this service, plus a 10% handling fee, will be deducted from purchase price, at point of refund.
- The buyer must insure the good/s at the price paid to protect against loss or damage whilst the good/s is/are in their procession and until the good/s are receive by Ogled Limited. Proof of insurance must be given prior to shipping. In the event the buyer does not want to provide proof of insurance for the good/s or take out insurance, then they have agreed by default that they have taken full liability for any damage that occurs whilst the good/s are in their procession or during the shipping process back to Ogled Antiques.
- The item must be returned in the same condition as supplied by Ogled Limited. In the event the good/s are not as supplied, then Ogled Limited can:
- Deduct the cost for restoration of the good/s to bring them back to the same condition as supplied. Ogled with provide a breakdown of the costs to the buyer so the buyer can then claim from their insurance.
- Charge a diminishing value against the goods due to the damage/restoration of the goods.
- In the event the goods returned are beyond economical repair, then no refund will be given to the buyer and it is the buyers responsibility to recover their loss from their insurers. Ogled Limited, where possible will assist in providing the relevant information as applicable.
As the products sold are antiques and used the goods supplied by Ogled Limited will:
- Have marks and damage commensurate with age.
- Due to the age, often the piece could/would have been restored in the past.
Upon request, Ogled Limited will be happy to supply a condition report, giving a description to the best of our ability, the condition of the item, but again due to the nature of antiques, we will not be able to list all marks or previous restoration undertaken.
Ogled Limited strongly recommend that the customer views the product prior to delivery to ensure they are happy with the good/s to be purchased.
All goods supplied will be fit for purpose, unless otherwise stated.
6. Order cancellation by Ogled Limited
A full refund of monies paid to Ogled Limited will be given to the customer in the event Ogled Limited cancel the customers order.